Saturday, April 18, 2009

The "evils"of the Internet

It has been way too long since we posted, a friend talked me into (and you know it was so hard) joining Facebook and it is hard to keep up with both and not quit my job and sit in front of the compter all day/night to keep up with everyones blog and Facebook. I really must learn to manage my time better I suppose, yeah thats what we will blame it on.So lets see what has happened here in the Kathouse Klan since FEB ! hmmmmm ? I can't think of anything but that my MIL and SIL are moving to Ga which has kept some of the us hoppin and put a bit of stress on our family but it will all work out in the end.Ok how sad is it that we haven't posted since Feb and we have nothing to say !!! I guess I will just post some pictues of the most beautiful grandchildren in the world and be done with it for now.

Picture of Sam and Sam Nathan were done at Easter, the others were last week we took Nathan golfing, we are all convinced he is the next "Tiger" or "Phil" since he is a southpaw.





2 comments:

Nancy Seaman said...

I guess your vacation was to private to share with anyone. Don't blame you, I would not have even told anyone where I was going if I was you.

Rich and Vic said...

actually I forgot about that..duh...thanks ! now I have something else to post about and lots of pictures