Saturday, July 25, 2009

Five Things by Jennifer Sauls

The Sauls Family said...

VICKIE:

1. Vickielicious
2. Hearty and tasty food at all times
3. Authentic English sweaters and wooly sheep
4. Papa Rich
5. Scrapbooking together

Vickie's response

1. you can't say or hear that without laughing or at the very least a smile
2. thank you, food is one of my favorite things to do, yes eat and make
3. am totally clueless as to what to say about this with the exception of I love England and brought home 2 of the sweetest little wooly sheep angels (?) from there a few years ago.
4.What can I say, he is the BEST, as a husband and Papa. I must say after being a single military man and then being throwed into this family he has done (survived) quite well, don't you think ?
5. What can I say ? I miss our scrapbooking times together, heck I miss scrapbbooking at all, I feel guilty each time I come into this room : computer/scrapbooking. Ok to let you know how bad I am the only book I actually completed is one for our animals...oh what kind of parent/grandparent am I ? While I am spilling my guts I haven't been working in my journal either-oh the shame of it all

2 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

When you went to England, I asked you to bring me back an authentic shetland sweater. You sent me a post card with a sheep on the front and said they were too expensive, so you were bringing me a 'sheep' and I should get knitting! The sheep angle hangs on our Christmas tree every year and I love it!

Carol said...

I love you...pure and simple. And I'm grateful you have Rich. He's a sweetie.